When asked about her personal mission, Toni Jackson replied it includes “empathizing, embracing, enhancing, educating and empowering . . . My approach to volunteerism is the same as my approach to a paid position. I give it my all!”.
My work ethic comes from my parents, who were inspired by the words of Martin Luther King, Jr: “Everybody can be great. Because anybody can serve. You don’t have to have a college degree to serve. You don’t have to make your subject and your verb agree to serve. . . . You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.”
- Community Service & Volunteering Avail Much: Toni Jackson
- 4 Things That Thriving Non-profits Do Really Well
- Stronger Working Together: Executive Directors and Non-profit Boards
- Achieving Better Outcomes: 2 Must-do Habits of Non-profits
- Toni Talks: Starting a Non-profit Organization
- Volunteers: An Essential Element of Many Non-profits