It takes more than passion to be a true leader. Listening and loyalty are also important. Delquanda S. Turner has personally observed qualities which I feel represent true leadership.
Those seven (7) leadership qualities are:
- The ability to go beyond just leading staff members.
- Avoid placing your own expectations on a community.
- Be a good listener.
- Be able to talk real talk to those in the community.
- Passion is so very important.
- Be loyal and dedicated.
- Learn to just Say No when necessary.
These qualities are fully explored in two posts in the Series: